Sunday, January 27, 2013

Clay Sculptures


Dolphin!! 



I started off just playing with the clay which was green earthenware clay. Then it started to look kind of a dolphin so I made a Dolphin (my favourite animal).





Turtle!



This Turtle is part of the same project I did with the dolphin in grade 11. I made this turtle with Polymer Clay. My theme was a beach theme so I decided I would make a Turtle. 



I also made other beach related things that went with the theme (beach) that I made.






Kangaroo!


This project is one of my most recent one. It is made out of Polymer Clay. The kangaroo sculpture's actual size from head to toe is about 9.5 cm; from toe to tail is about 12 cm and from the widest part of the sculpture (width) is about 4.5 cm.









No comments:

Post a Comment